Sunday, May 18, 2008

A week of beginning and ending

Monday was the beginning of Reagan's next three years of chiropractic school. His first week went well. I guess like most first weeks go. I suspect this week will be much more of the actual school/studying. Parker had a white coat ceremony for all of Reagans classmates where they received their white coats. I am so excited for Reagan to begin this adventure. He is going to do great!

Jossi, Rylee, and Reagan after the white coat ceremony


As for the ending... Jossalyn is now a preschool graduate! I know, big deal right? She actually didn't think it was that big of a deal and as soon as we walked out of her preschool she said, "now I get to go to kindergarten right?" I had to explain that she still has to wait through the summer so we'll see how many times this summer I get asked if it's time for kindergarten yet. I think the reason she is so excited is because the majority of her friends are already in kindergarten. Maybe she also seems overly excited to me because I am dreading the day. So hard to watch your kids grow up right?

Jossi getting her diploma



Jossi the graduate!



Jossalyn with Ms. Nann and Ms. Tracy- she absolutely loved her teachers!



Jossi's class

8 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

I didn't know Reagan started school last week--that's so great!!! He will do awesome. I hope it goes well, keep us updated. Oddly enough, I find myself missing school sometimes.

Congrats, Jossi! Once children start elementary, it seems like they automatically turn into "big kids" to me. Enjoy this summer with both your girls.

Rosie said...

That is great that Reagan is beginning a new job! Good luck. YOur girls ar estill the cutest with their BIG eyes.

Your jewelry is cute! You will need to get back with my Mom on those, I want to see them!!!

Mama Apes... said...

Hey just blog hoppin and found you...Your family is darling! Good luck w/ the new school advedntures. April

Mary said...

Good job young and old scholars!

Julie said...

Way to go, Jossi and Reagan! Always fun to enter the next phase, right!
Hugs,
Julie

Kylee Brown said...

hi marcie! i can't believe how big your kids are getting!! They are so adorable.

Nikki Hansen said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! Now we just need Katie and Jen to blog and my life will be complete. I can't believe how old Jossi is!! Congrats to Reagan for starting chiropractic school that is so awesome.

Unknown said...

HOoray Jossi, we loved Ms. Nann!