Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rylee's ballet recital

Rylee started taking ballet from Ms. Lisa last September.
She has absolutely loved it! They had a recital on Saturday
and did a wonderful job. Thanks Ms. Lisa for all your hard work!




Rylee, Briana, and Toria Knowlton

Whitni Parker came and took pictures
of all the dancers. She did an awesome job!



9 comments:

MichelleB said...

Rylee you are such a pretty ballerina. The pictures are adorable. We love you!!!

Kendra Meyers said...

Rylee has so much personality--I love it. She looks so pretty in her costume.

Kendra Meyers said...

btw, how did you do her hair?

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Rylee is such a cute ballerina. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. How fun it must be for you to see their wonderful personalities pop out at times like these.

Rosie said...

She is a doll!:)

Unknown said...

um...adroable!

Anayansi said...

way too cute. i love the wings.

Stevens Family said...

Kendra- I just pulled her hair into a high pony tail and curled it into ringlets. Then I just bobbi pinned them around her pony tail. Marcie

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Marcie, I ran into your blog (hope you don't mind) and I just wanted to tell you that your family is so cute and your girls are ADORABLE!! I haven't seen them in so long so it was really fun to see how much they have grown up!! And Rylee is a doll in her dance! I bet she loves it! Both my girls are getting ready for their big dance recital and I can't wait to watch them!! It looks like you're doing great and it was really fun seeing your adorable family! Have a great day!
Candice Pitcher