Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our move

So it's been awhile since I've posted because we moved to a different apartment over the weekend. What a chore! I went into it thinking it would be no big deal. I guess I forgot everything that you have to do when you move. I feel like things are finally getting put together, however, we still have no Internet. I didn't realize how much I used the computer. I think I've been going through withdrawals. Hopefully it will be up and running soon. By the way, we are very excited about our move. We are now in the boundaries of a school that we know will be great for Jossi and we upgraded for an extra bedroom and a garage! I am so excited for the extra space which by the way is filling up fast!

Jossi and Rylee at our old pool Which we will really be missing. We have a pool at our new place, but it's definitely not as big:(



These are the only pictures I have from our move. Rylee found the perfect slide!


4 comments:

Rosie said...

I hope you like your new place! Your old swimming pool looks so dang fun:)

Kendra Meyers said...

I'm glad everything is done with your move and congrats on the garage, yay! Those girls look so cute in that swimming picture, I just love to see them.

Fuller Family said...

Marcie-
Hey! I got your email. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how big they have gotten. It sounds like you are still enjoying Texas! I am so happy for you guys. (And of course the fun trips back home to see family. Those are the best!) I am pretty bad a posting on my blog, but this should connect you to ours. I am so glad we can keep updated. I don't think I am going to make it to McCall. I feel like Kate is still a little too young for camping in those awesome cabins!!But, I may change my mind. I would love to see all of you. I will keep you posted.

Love ya,
Angie

Nikki Hansen said...

That is awesome!! We just moved too and it is a chore. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you try to fit in boxes and put it in the back of a truck. But the extra space makes it totally worth it.