Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pinkalicious

So for about the last six months Rylee's favorite book has been Pinkalicious. When we heard there would be a play done, I knew Rylee would be so excited. We went with our playgroup from church and Rylee had a blast! She didn't move the whole time. She insisted on bringing her book and she was dressed all in pink along with most the little girls there. Afterward we all enjoyed cupcakes in the parking lot. (Thanks Jamie!)

Rylee all ready to go!!


Playgroup friends


Rylee and McCall

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Ok, I am loving your new family pics!!! A Whitni Parker special? I can only assume. In any case, darling!

Abbie said...

I love Rylee's face in that last picture. She is so cute. She must have been in heaven watch the musical. It was fun. Thanks again for letting us borrow your book.

Rosie said...

What a beautiful family picture, it is way cute! Your girls always have on such fun necklaces and they seem so girly, I love it!

Kendra Meyers said...

I love Rylee's cute little personality, it comes right through in that last picture. She's got such spunk.

Unknown said...

Wow, Marcie....you look like a family of supermodels! I love,love,love your family pic! Miss you! Call me next time you are in town!
Katie

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

My girls LOVE this book too!! In fact they have all the other ones by this same author too....they're too fun! And Rylee looks all adorable in all her pink stuff!!:)