Whenever I am doing laundry, Rylee loves to help. She has actually become quite the little cleaner. It's too bad that by the time they can actually really clean, the newness has worn off and instead it is a fight to get your kids to clean. I think I will take advantage of my little maid while I can!
8 years ago
5 comments:
How do you manage to make your kids so cute every single day? I mean, I would think that occasionally, you'd have an off day with a less than darling hair-do or outfit with matching necklace. But nope. Each and every time, they are darling. :)
Can you send her over to my place? She is so cute!
Where can I get one of those? Is there a book or something I can read? Holden is much more interested in knocking the laundry out of my hands than doing it. I can't wait for Claire to get bigger.
I love your family pictures! You have a beautiful family!!
Rylee is too cute, so is Jossi!:) Makena and Adilyn are my little helper's while Lexi is at school too.....I love it! And I love your new family pictures!! They are beautiful! You have a beautiful family Marcie!:) Too bad we still don't live by eachother....our girls would have so much fun together!!
Post a Comment