Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last Day of School!!!

So I thought it fitting that I make a post for the last day of school since my previous post was the first day of school!! How pathetic is that!! Not that anyone even bothers to check my blog anymore, but that's ok. So here are Rylee and Jossi's last day of school pictures. School went great for both of them. Jossi was definitely ready for a break, Rylee didn't really care one way or the other. Looking at these pictures, I can't believe how much they have both changed! Makes me sad!
I guess I should also introduce the blog to Brooklyn. She is 11 weeks now and is so much fun. (Especially when she's having a good day!) It is fun and challenging at the same time having a baby around again. Seeing her smile makes it all worth it!






4 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm still here! I'm still reading! :) And I'm so glad you've posted again! I love seeing your family and how 'bout that chub on Miss Brooklyn's cheeks???

MichelleB said...

About time you updated! Yes I still look at your blog. Love you all!

Rosie said...

You have such beautiful girls and lucky you to have so much help with the baby:)

sstevens said...

Your little girls are SO pretty and SO cute. Your baby's cheecks are adorable I could just pinch them.