Monday, September 1, 2008

What Darling Girls!!!

So Melissa just gave me this picture and I knew her husband wouldn't go for her putting on her blog, so I thought, why not? The funny thing about it is, these boys are just about as boy as you can get. I'm not sure who or what convinced them to play dress up! Lets just hope their dad's don't see this!!

Cash, Brennan and Jossalyn

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

Took me a minute to recognize the middle one as mine!!! What a pretty girl he is. :) Those are like good bribery pictures in a few years.

Rosie said...

Those boys make some real cute girls! It is always so fun to get cousins together and play dress up.

Nikki Hansen said...

hahahaha!!!! Those are some goo lookin' girls.

Fuller Family said...

That is a great picture! What funny boys!

Amy said...

That is so funny! Cash's cheeks are so rosey! Can't you all see Tom doing that as well? Gotta love having only sisters...