So we spent almost three weeks in Washington and a few days of that in McCall, Idaho. We go there every other year for a family reunion with all of my dad's family. With my Grandparents, their children, grandkids, and great grandkids, there are just over a hundred of us now! It is always so fun to see everybody and see what everyone is up to. I always feel so blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family. My Grandparents are such amazing people!! They have really kept the Mackay family as close as can be expected with that many people and everyone living in different places. We had such a wonderful time and really look forward to going back!
8 years ago



4 comments:
So fun! Glad you had such a good time!
I love all the pictures! You look so cute with your girls, to bad Reagan couldn't make it!
So that's why you haven't been posting--I've been missing your posts! :) That looks like so much fun, what a great tradition and your girls have so many fun cousins to play with. I'm glad Reagan married into such a great family.
Hey Jenna just introduced me to your blog, your oldest daughter looks just like you! It's good to see your family is doing so well. I don't think I've seen any of you in years but we'll always have the old home videos to look back on :)
Post a Comment