So I feel like I haven't posted anything for awhile. So to start off... the first part of April Jossi and I had a girls night out with some friends and went to a local play of Beauty and the Beast. Whitney, a young woman in our ward was in it and did great! What a fun night!!
Jossi finished up soccer only playing in three games, but she did great and had a lot of fun. We will look forward to the fall season.
We have been trying to get the girls outside as much as we can right now while the weather is so nice. They love to ride bikes and Jossi is especially loving to rollerblade. She has had them for about a month and a half now and has done suprisingly well. Reagan loves having someone to rollerblade with so he was very excited for her to get them. A real treat is to go to the roller rink and skate there. Lets just hope for only scratches and no broken bones!!
8 years ago
1 comments:
How fun to go to Beauty and the Beast! Your girs are to cute:)
Post a Comment