Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finally starting a blog!!

So a friend had to hold my hand and help me set up a blog. I have been putting it off for a while now and I'm still not sure if I'm committed. We'll see how it goes. So the slide show that I put on is from a recent trip to Utah. We spent the weekend at Reagan's parents cabin and we had a blast! The kids loved snowmobilling and sledding! Thanks to all the fam for a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you enjoy it. It has been so fun for me a great way to share information. Especially when you don't always get to live close to all your friends and family. I am excited to be able to see how you guys are doing and what you are up to.

Camille Phillips said...

It looks great! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

Unknown said...

Hooray! Love your cute family!

Mary said...

Your blog is so fancy. I love it!

Amy said...

cute pics!! It made me jealous that you were having so much fun at your cabin!! One day we will go back to ours..... Those were really cute!

Anayansi said...

Yeah!!! It is so much fun to read everyone's blogs.

Kendra Meyers said...

Yay, yay, yay! You guys started a blog and I'm so excited! I will be checking daily for updates. :) Love your first post too, that was such a fun weekend (minus my crazy kids) we had with you all. I love the backdrop of your blog, too cute.

MichelleB said...

yahoo!!! Learn all you can about this so you can teach me. I get on and look at a few, but wouldn't have enough to say on one of my own. have fun!!!